cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Now and Next data missing on PACE HD PVR 4P

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Now and Next data missing on PACE HD PVR 4P

@GeoffD - we did see the screen-shot attached and we're using that as well to uncover causes to the problem. 

Trending

Premium N version 7.

No so far nothing has fixed this now and next issue, it still pops up every time the authentication checks are done.

Have had a look at my other post about service authentication issues and the screenshot attached to that message?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

@GeoffDOnce the recordings have been cancelled and set, does the issue occur again? Which version of the smartcard were you given? 

Trending

HD PVR 4P. The UEC HDPVR 4TUNER is fine.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Hey @GeoffD, what model decoder are you using?

Trending

Now and Next data missing on PACE HD PVR 4P

Still no place where we can report Broadcast Errors.

Today, since this mornings chaos with service authentication, ALL "now and next" data is missing on this decoder.  The decoder tunes to whatever channel you choose to use, but only displays data for channel 100.

The EPG data is the there and I can select Favourites, My channels and All channels, with no isssues. It is just there is no now and next data available and all end of program markers are missing in the buffer timeline.