Welcome to Explore Value Adds

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: SABC Channerls will NOT go over Automatically for those with older decoders.

Re: SABC Channerls will NOT go over Automatically for those with older decoders.

@Technics, you might need a bigger dish or a smart LNB in order to pickup all the HD channels. We recommend that you ask an installer for advise regarding the installation https://selfservice.dstv.com/InstallationHelp/Installers?_ga=2.72814291.1986641731.1529345320-917628...

New poster

I also have a HD PVR 2U decoder. I have exactly the same problem. My SABC 1 AND SABC 2 channels are blank screens. I have the latest LNB installed. I have one cable from the LNB  into a switch and 2 cables out the switch to the decoder. Can someone please help me to resolve this issue.

Red Carpet

Depends on the LNB you have installed if in your own home, or, if in a complex if the signal distribution system has been upgraded to pick up the transponders in use.

Please provide more detail of your install and we may be able to help. 

If in a complex, approach the BC for information of the network settings required.

Getting a new decoder will not automatically solve the problem.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted
Viewer

I have a  HD PVR 2U and its not picking up sabc 1 and 3 on HD.I have unplugged and rebooted the decoder twice but still no luck.Do I need to get a new decoder?