Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Saga of the Dish Magazine continues

4 REPLIES
Doccie

Re: Saga of the Dish Magazine continues

@Jan-Horn wrote:

We receive ours monthly through the mail but the November issue only arrived a few days ago. With the postal services what it is it is difficult ti judge when it was mailed.  

Really?!  We haven't received ours through the mail in yonks.  The last few were delivered with Fedex and the few before that were hand-delivered by heaven's alone knows who they were.  They just chucked an envelope with our book in over the fence. 

So not even their method of delivery is consistent from one person to the next. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

We receive ours monthly through the mail but the November issue only arrived a few days ago. With the postal services what it is it is difficult ti judge when it was mailed.  

Explora 2A (primary) Pace HD PVR 2P (XV)  SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

Keep it up, we are behind you! It should by now be a simple matter for MC to sort out either way.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
BoxOffice

I feel your pain but I fear you will not get a satisfactory reply - especially not regarding a discount. MC will tell you that subscribers were always getting the magazine for free and the vast majority already no longer receive the magazine - yet their subscriptions remained unchanged.

Good luck with your quest though - my elderly parents gave up a very long time ago.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Doccie

Saga of the Dish Magazine continues

Hi all

I haven't been around here for a while, but that doesn't mean my battle with Multichoice and their ever-constant promises of supplying me with my monthly DSTV Dish Magazine has ended or been resolved.

It hasn't.  Apparently, my delivery address has now successfully been changed, but I can't prove that, because to this date I have STILL not received a DSTV Dish. 

And when I ask the dear moderators they keep coming back with "the department says it sends out the magazines at the beginning of the month". When I ask for an exact date of when the things get shipped out, I get nothing back. 

First it was if you didn't receive your guide after basically the 27th of the month, you ain't getting it.  Now apparently they only send it in the first week of the new month.  Well, the first week of this new month is done and dusted.  And guess what I got?  Bubkis! Again! 

So yeah, I don't know who's blowing smoke up whose whatsis, but somewhere someone is telling fibs.

I'm not letting this go though. This is a matter of pure principle!  I pay for this book.  I pay a lot of money every month for my premium and I want my **bleep** book!  Either that or our dear Multichoice needs to make my premium less with about R30 a month to discount me for what I am not getting.

The saga continues.............