cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Trying to change details on Self Service

Doccie

Re: Trying to change details on Self Service

I just got one of those automated emails from this forum asking "Did you get the answer you needed". 

It said "Did it solve your problem? Click here to view the replies and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!"

How about giving me a button where I can say "No, I didn't get any help whatsoever and I'm still as frustrated as ever"!!!  Because that would be more accurate!

Doccie

I apologise if I sound snarky, but I've heard that before and nothing's come of any of it.

Prove me wrong. Deliver my DSTV Dish.

@Genesistt, we apologise for the inconvenience. 

@Genesistt, we have asked the team responsible for the delivery of magazines to assist. 

Highlighted
Doccie

Trying to change details on Self Service

So I have been having this long running drama going with Multichoice about getting my monthly DSTV Dish delivered to a new address.  Well, no, that's not true.  I have been having a long running drama going just trying to GET my monthly DSTV Dish delivered.  The latest in my long running (and quite painful and highly frustrating) saga was that @Kagiso_DStv1 said he changed my delivery address on my profile.  Today I checked and I noticed 2 things.

Nr 1 was that there was no suburb added to the physical address, because my suburb in Somerset West isn't even on their list!  I tried to add the suburb to the Physical Street, but without adding a suburb in the required block it refuses to save anything.  So yeah, there goes that idea! 

Nr 2 was that the postal address wasn't completed at all.

No wonder nothing is getting delivered when half the information is missing! 

Not to mention that the Self Service website is beyond unresponsive!  And I'm talking about both the old and the new websites. 

Why is it so hard for Multichoice to give us systems that actually work???