Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Trying to change details on Self Service

14 REPLIES
Doccie

Re: Trying to change details on Self Service

@Cya_DStv1@Kagiso_DStv1

And here we are.  4 October.  Nothing.  So much for all the promises of this month a Dish will be delivered or for any kind of feedback from any of the departments. 

So now let me start asking early.  When are they sending out the November Dish?  How about you give me a name and telephone number of one of the people in the department that deals with this?  So that I can go shout at them directly?

Doccie

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Hey, may you try to view the digital mag in the meantime while we are still awaiting for feedback from this link: https://dstvmagazinepremium.digitalmag.co.za/oct2018/

I have done that already.  But that's not the point.  I was promised to have a Dish delivered.  I have been trying to have that promise fulfilled since May 2018. Now I want some action on that promise.  And I won't quit until you guys either inform all your paying subscribers (including the senior citizens, who is still supposed to be getting the Dish regardless) in writing that the Dish is being phased out or until I get my Dish.

Hey, may you try to view the digital mag in the meantime while we are still awaiting for feedback from this link: https://dstvmagazinepremium.digitalmag.co.za/oct2018/

Doccie

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Not as yet, but we should have feedback tomorrow.

Any feedback yet?  It's the 27th of the month and I haven't received anything yet.  When are they sending the guides?

Not as yet, but we should have feedback tomorrow.

Doccie

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

We will keep monitoring, the dept is yet to get back to us regarding the dispatching date.

Have you had any feedback from the department re the dispatching date?

We will keep monitoring, the dept is yet to get back to us regarding the dispatching date.

Doccie

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@Genesistt, the issue has been resolved and you should start receiving the magazine. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you, @Kagiso_DStv1

On what date do you send out the magazines?  So that I know when to start looking out for it? As soon as I receive the guide end of this month, I will be sure to give feedback.

@Genesistt, the issue has been resolved and you should start receiving the magazine. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@Genesistt, we have three addresses on a customer's account. The physical address, postal and the delivery address. You sent us the physical address which was made to be the same as the delivery address. However, you still did not get the magazine. We then asked the relevant team to assist and they said they'll investigate. We'll do a follow-up.