Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Billing complaint

17 REPLIES 17
Red Carpet

Re: Billing complaint

Ah OK.. in that case, good luck! That is a general response often given on here - MC just assumes everyone uses those platforms.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

I was answering the PM request to go to Facebook or Tweet

Red Carpet

@Caneman wrote:

I don,t do Facebook or tweet.

PM is a private message here in this forum - check you Inbox - the envelope top right.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi @Caneman, please check your PM.

Doccie

I don,t do Facebook or tweet.

@Caneman, we've responded to your PM. 

Doccie

@TebogoM_DStv1.

I pay my subscription annually, but I had R28.53 taken off my bank account on12-Sept. I phoned the call centre and was told that that somebody would phone me. I have not been contacted.

PM.Sent with Ref.#

New poster

Good day I have been disconnected and I am told to pay R274.53 while I have paid for my subscription on the 26/07/2019

I need my services acivated ASAP somebody help or I am taking this to complaints ombudments, have been calling and no help is provided

New poster

Hi Tebogo, message sent on Friday, I still have not received the refund, despite speaking to the call centre on Monday and they confirmed it will take 24 hours to process.

BoxOffice

@TebogoM_DStv1 wrote:

Please send us a PM so that we can explain. 

lol... why don't you send him a PM and explain ? Smiley Very Happy  

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode