Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Billing complaint

9 REPLIES 9
New poster

Re: Billing complaint

Hi Tebogo, message sent on Friday, I still have not received the refund, despite speaking to the call centre on Monday and they confirmed it will take 24 hours to process.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@TebogoM_DStv1 wrote:

Please send us a PM so that we can explain. 

lol... why don't you send him a PM and explain ? Smiley Very Happy  

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Please send us a PM so that we can explain. 

Doccie

@TebogoM_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Red_Baron

Hopefully we have sorted out everything for you yesterday? 

My account still says R1178 due by April 9th.

I also can't remote recording, although the decoders says it is connected and tested.

Hi Red_Baron

Hopefully we have sorted out everything for you yesterday? 

Hi GeeJ

So sorry for the delayed response and the frustration caused. Please send a PM of your account details so that we can have a look into the account and assist. 

Doccie

I have a sort of similar issues now for weeks. Been sent around from pillar to post. Been cut off 3 times already for non-payment. Paid for a year and they don't even know how a year is calculated. Still waiting for an answer. 

every time they bill me reconnection fee. I am actually sorry that I have paid now again for a year. I have even been told by a call center agent that the easyview package I am on is going up, but in the press and my escalation letter said it did not. Also because I paid in March to escape the increase on the access fee it won't help as I will still be charged the increase. Yesterday before I paid they told me know my access fee will stay the same.
Trending

@Luke7777 wrote:

Hopefully a senior Mod will take charge of this and not just shuflle you of to their "Customer(wedont)Care" platforms 

Hopefully - but probably unlikely based on recent interaction (or lack thereof).

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

Hopefully a senior Mod will take charge of this and not just shuflle you of to their "Customer(wedont)Care" platforms 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

Billing complaint

I pay my DSTV subscription on a yearly basis in March. I have decided to cancel my subscription and ignored the SMS on 22/2/19 that said I have to pay if I wanted to view for another year by 24/3/19, as I have a credit of +-R2000 on my account and trusted that the monthly fee will go off from the credit. I normally went in to the DSTV office at N1 City and paid the annual fee with my credit card.

Then I received a sms on Friday 22/3/2019 to say that the annual amount will be collected from my account on 25/3/2019. I phoned the call centre and they told me that there is nothing they can do as the debit order file was already sent to the bank. I have never signed a debit order for an annual amount, it was by choice that I paid this with my credit card.

I am not sure what would have happened if I already paid the amount with my credit card?

I was told that I must phone again after the debit order passed through my account to reverse it.  I have to say that I am at a loss for words. I now have to arrange to have funds available in the account until the unauthorised debit order is returned.  I can stop the debit order, but there will be a fee, which I doubt I will get back.

This has again confirmed my view that DSTV has lost touch with their customers and think that we will just continue to pay high subscriptions month after month and have thousands of rands available in our account to debit for an annual fee. I now am inconvenienced by your error, but it seems I have made the right choice to cancel.