Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Complain

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Complain

Hi Sthembile

Team has not added Moja Love channel 157 to DStv Access. It is only available form DStv Family. The SMS might have said that we are planning on adding the channel to DStv Access in future. 

New poster

Unfortunately I no longer have that sms anymore I mistakenly deleted it. So does that mean I dnt b helped or can't u guys check the senses u have sent to my number perhaps? Does this mean the sms was just a lie or what I think that's the most important thing that I would like to know, because I've been counting days for the new channel so clearly now I need to try and forget about that sms.

Hi Sthembile

Please send us a screenshot of the message that you received so that we can share with the team. 

New poster

Complain

Last month I received an sms from dstv notifying mi abt da price changes as from da 1st of april 2019, n they also added dat they are adding channel 157 moja love on dstv access but up to this far I haven't seen that by now. My question is why did they sent me that sms knowingly that it's a lie. Can anyone help me with that please or myb I misunderstood da msg unfortunately I no longer have dat sms.