Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DStv Portuguesa on Compact+

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Nominee

Re: DStv Portuguesa on Compact+

After a week still no sign of channel 701 again, so maybe they did make a mistake with the countries planned for accessing it.

If it turns up I'll try to remember to edit that in, since few will be interested.

Nominee

Either they're trying to fix this now, or there's other problems with 701 itself.

Overnight there were some very weird issues going on with the service, and this morning I found 701 had been removed. (Haven't checked if it's back.)

(Info in advance - those who can't find it in the future, it may instead be 'cos you're not set up for Hi Band.)

New poster

I was refering to the following channels: 507, 508, 515 and 517 which are now part of Compact+. I know about channel 701

Hi puggy. The channel was launched on 19 June 2019. The channel should be available on DStv Premium, Compact Plus and Compact.

Nominee

Channel 701 (from Mozambique) is new and correct, was "announced" by Thinus (in the press). The rest are very likely as you describe, a bad technical glitch when they enabled 701.

New poster

DStv Portuguesa on Compact+

I see DStv Portuegesa channels (Bouquet) on Compact+. Are they new addition or technical glitch?