Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Local News Channels in HD

12 REPLIES 12
Showmaxed

Re: Local News Channels in HD

@krugie wrote:

He even remarked something at the end like "you guys are tough"...

Easy enough to have that said if it suits an agenda...

I've seen too much abuse by world "news", time will tell. (I don't agree with Trump about much else though ;-)  )

Red Carpet

Their questions to the president were very impressive and, like a true politician he, managed to evade answering properly in many cases! He even remarked something at the end like "you guys are tough"...

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Newzroom Afrika was created via and therefore is effectively run by MC... I'll be reserving judgement given their noticeable less than honest approach with communicating to their public over the last few years, proof of reporting attitude over time first required.

Doccie

Newsroom Afrika a game changer. I love what I see so far... Great studios and good modern shows. The bar has been raised high! I will be tuning in regularly...it feels like watching TV in US....

Trending

Good glad they fixed that. yip SABC's turn now

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

Is there a reason why the epg shows the NEWZROOM AFRIKA HD IN ALL CAPS it feels like the channel is screaming

All other channels except maybe 1 or 2 is normal small letters 

It has now been changed to Newzroom Afrika HD - the CAPS are gone. SABC NEWS HD remains in CAPS though.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Trending

Is there a reason why the epg shows the NEWZROOM AFRIKA HD IN ALL CAPS it feels like the channel is screaming

All other channels except maybe 1 or 2 is normal small letters 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
New poster

Everything with dstv is just wrong I am Kenyan and is like I pay to to be punished by Nigerian channels. That means I watch half of the channels provided in the package which is also "termed as" {MONEY WASTAGE}. Any better provider out there come out now we need saving. I should be watching something I understand and worth paying for.
Doccie

It's in HD and will be different from everything you've seen locally thus far in style and content. Tune in! 

Trending

@krugie wrote:

I would MUCH rather have eNews and Sky News in HD than SABC News (or the new channel).

Yes much prefer this. Sky news HD

I believe Thinus said the new news channel will be HD

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~