Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Another Community software problem!

Re: Another Community software problem!

Hi @Optimist, thank you for the heads-up, we will have this checked. ~

Red Carpet

Here's another Lithium software problem that we haven't got to yet.

In the attached pic note how some info on the right of this example Profile page is cut off due to bad software planning (compare what is circled by me in green to what is circled in red).

Also note that there is no horizontal slider bar to even allow the user to view the incorrectly hidden info.

No conclusion needed...

Red Carpet

Wow, I'm starting to think that Lithium is the most incompetent of the lot! How can anyone think that's a sensible default setting for a company's Mods???

I'll remind all - there was a PM-like club on the old forum for those with Tapatalk, they PM-ed endlessly...

Suggest it's time to at least consider going back to BulletinBoard software, which with Tapatalk worked fine with mobile devices and that was just on an ancient version. <embarrassment smiley>

@GeoffD, we'll check with our support team and give feedback. 

Trending

Another Community software problem!

I am busy sending PMs to MC personnel, and now I get this error!  What a daft restriction!

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.
Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM