Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Childish awards CAN be removed

Re: Childish awards CAN be removed

Hi @Beetle, it is done.~ 

Action

Please add my name to the others. I too do not appreciate being treated like a teenager or some five year old. These rewards are just too stupid for words when dealing with the people that frequent this Forum. 

Thanks. 

Red Carpet

Let's review this.

The following hasn't changed;

Old badges collected are still visible.

No higher-target awards have been added to the collection, so can't say nothing new added.

The counts for kudos and solutions continue, but IMO that's within reason.

There's no private-avatar access so granted - this is WRONG, it was a reward.

Too many ESSENTIAL tools of the forum are still restricted for all Forumites despite their absolutely obvious freed-up need discussed with extreme clarity for almost 6 months now!

The following has changed;

New badges, if they would have become valid, will no longer be added.

Other as yet unknown "surprises" - although they should be simply dished out now, we will probably struggle to get them at all with this "old school status".

Long way to go here MC.......

Trending

Thank you.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi @krugie, it's done.~ 

Trending

@ltshizane_DStv1 - please do the same for mine. I am still unable to change my avatar but have given up all hope and interest in that.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi @Luke7777 and @Jan-Horn. We've updated your profiles and you will no longer be part of the ranking system and awards.~ 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

It would be great if Jan and Geoff helped with the testing as well.~ 

You can use my profile as a test base  as well  I am willing to help 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Me too please !!!!! Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

So MC, does this mean we are free of these photo posting restrictions?
Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM