Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Childish awards CAN be removed

32 REPLIES 32
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Childish awards CAN be removed

I want my romance back ..... 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

I have no idea what happened today, and I don't monitor this stuff.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:

It struck me at the time as a coincidental but maybe Geoff and Krugie can comment weather they received and "awards" today. It would be interesting to know. 

I don't really look out for that - I did receive some Kudos today - that's all I'm aware of.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

We may have been removed from the awards system but they are  still influencing ranking. 

I happened to be looking at the Jet boats thread in sport when I noticed that Luke's ranking changed from romance to action. I also noticed that the OP marked Luke's post as a solution around the same time. 

It struck me at the time as a coincidental but maybe Geoff and Krugie can comment weather they received and "awards" today. It would be interesting to know. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

I think they're fiddling with permissions...

Now @GeoffD, @krugie  and I are all suddenly on the same BoxOffice level so it does seem related.

MC PLEASE stop fiddling with that nonsense, you're just confusing everyone with the changes every few weeks!

Is this advice from Lithium's "SMMIntegration"? How about just dropping the attempt to manipulate and simply offer better service...

Showmaxed

@Luke7777 wrote:

It's the way it works in South Africa these days.... getting rewarded for something you haven't done Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

LOLBig Grin.jpg

I think they're fiddling with permissions, so probably temporary... but just in case - here's some confirming info from my profile page;

no tags.jpg

Doin' it 4 Tv

It's the way it works in South Africa these days.... getting rewarded for something you haven't done Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

What is going on now??? I just received an award again, and it's FALSE!!

I have never added a Tag on this forum - refuse to as MC insist on using up a third of our post space for that over-exaggerated need!

Yet... I've now been awarded the 100 Tags award!!

*Speechless*

false Tags badge.jpg

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Pleasure.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@ltshizane_DStv1 Thank you