Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Credit Card Debit Order

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Credit Card Debit Order

@marke. Please contact our Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter @DStvCare. You can also get in touch with our Call Center on o11 289 2222. They are best to assist with any account related queries. 

BoxOffice

Re: Credit Card Debit Order

The MC staff here isn't qualified to assist you with your query. They will point you to Facebook or Twitter.  Good luck

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
New poster

Credit Card Debit Order

Can someone please tell me how my existing credit card debit order can stop without any notice informing me or giving me a chance to adjust it to meet the new DSTV pricing increases before disconnecting me? I have now been charged a reconnection fee when it was not my fault I was disconnected.

Also, can someone please explain to me why there isn’t an option on any of the self-service portals to adjust the credit card debit order without having to contact multichoice directly?