cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSTV Now endless buffering.

New poster

Re: DSTV Now endless buffering.

No I won't be doing that as I and many other subscribers have provided that information many times to MC. It's a complete and utter waste of time. The issue is on your end not on mine. This problem has been going on for YEARS. I was told by one of your colleagues that the problem was due to MC not having the correct infrastructure in place but that you were working on it. This was more than two years ago. It seemed to get better but we're back to where we started it seems.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Please use this link to test your peak time speed and off-peak: https://fast.com/
Try to screengrab them and send them to us with the device ID that you are using and the speed of your internet connection.

New poster

Yes this generally only happens during peak times. All other streaming sites work perfectly and in Full HD. It's only DSTV Now that buffers like this.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Ermeric so you only have this issue during peak times and does it only happen with DStv Now or other streaming sites as well?

New poster

DSTV Now endless buffering.

Watching DSTV Now has become virtually impossible as it buffers most of the time. I have a 10mbps ADSL Line with Axxess and all other streaming works with no issues. There is no problem streaming DSTV Now during off peak times. Why am I paying Premium Subscription to MC when I cannot make use of all available platforms?