Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

De-registering devices: Please post under DSTV NOW

4 REPLIES 4
BoxOffice

Re: De-registering devices: Please post under DSTV NOW

Well , the mods keep on assisting them in the wrong threads, without bothering to move it... so what do you expect ?  As I've said before...   they are either lazy or just don't care...   or all of the above..  

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

Thanks - I suspected as much! I'm not prepared to do the MODs jobs for them though. I do know they read these threads as the de-registering threads are pretty much the only ones that get replied to - so it's up to them to act and use it or not use it. Similar floating threads are required under Error Codes & Technical! Maybe a more suitable topic (to TRY and get people to read) is DE-REGISTERING DEVICES: PLEASE READ!  Smiley LOL

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Here's a link for your first post if you want (then I would delete this post);

https://community.dstv.com/t5/DStv-Now/bd-p/DStvNow

Showmaxed

Yep, it does only apply to you. We only have wider settings if in a private forum group with that given.

Since Mods are mostly uninterested, guess you'd have to periodically bump the threads you want moved to the top. But the catch 22 - doubt those same careless type posters will read it anyway.

Let me know if you want contact details for the Mods' boss, there was some value gained there. But I've stopped bothering with any of it so it's my last offer.

Highlighted
Red Carpet

De-registering devices: Please post under DSTV NOW

Please note that this section is ONLY for topics relating to guidelines on how to use this forum. Any issues relating to de-registering a device should be posted under DSTV NOW which can be found in the Discussions section.

EDIT: I tried to make this topic "floated" so it remains on top but the option says "for current user" so I'm not sure whether it then only applies to me? If so, can one of the MODS please do so?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).