Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Deletion of posts not functioning right

5 REPLIES 5
Showmaxed

Re: Deletion of posts not functioning right

Doesn't work for me, still unread. I've also since seen that although not listed the orig. post is still around and accessible.

Anyway I guess it will all vanish into history soon enough.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

Also seeing that, it looks like the Mods have since kindly deleted the original but the two replies remain in the forum's twilight zone...

The "Mark All As Read" within that section sorted it out.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

Don't know whether it is related but on my side it keeps showing I have 2 unread posts in the Explora section - but once inside, everything shows as having been read.

Also seeing that, it looks like the Mods have since kindly deleted the original but the two replies remain in the forum's twilight zone...

Red Carpet

Don't know whether it is related but on my side it keeps showing I have 2 unread posts in the Explora section - but once inside, everything shows as having been read.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Couldn't recover a spam automoderator affected thread trying to tell everyone about the latest Explora software update!

First it hid the responses, and greyed out the reply button, but remained visible. Then I could edit it in the rejected section even though still visible (just to me maybe?), but for the first time could not recover using that method. Then I tried to delete it - guess what... no bl00dy delete option!

I'm tired of this BS! I've replaced the whole thread, which is the last time I'm making such an effort!!

Kindly delete the remaining mess.

Showmaxed

Deletion of posts not functioning right

@MC  - some posts don't offer the ability to delete them, kindly fix.

Today I needed to delete 3 posts from a technical thread as it was decided my input should wait.

Post 1 did not offer the option, so I kept re-saving it until the spam auto-moderator "assisted" in removing it... wow, we've got to be so creative in trying to make things work here!  :-/

Post 2 did not offer the option, so went to post 3 which did allow it. Only then did post 2 allow for it.

Ridiculous software, what's next?!

For starters, I'm going to stop reporting this nonsense - time for MC to get stuck in, or not bother.