Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How is this forum doing now?

2 REPLIES 2
Doccie

Re: How is this forum doing now?

Indeed an apt question to ask, and a lot of scope to discuss.

I've had a problem since February that have not been resolved. The 4U recording signal issue.

Someone who obviously got tired of the grumblings of some old @hole, decided to tick "solution accepted", and that was the end of dicussion. IN FACT, the solution was not a solution at all, but rather a copy of a reply posted by a moderator, that "all single view HD decoders do not provide a recordable signal"

The question was raised again if RF connection was tried, which it was, The 5U and then the 4U, by a MC techi, which supported the report from the Mod. I've posted numerous requests for assistance on this Forum, PM's to Mods that made promises and then ignored any further pleas for assistance.

Your question of "How is this Forum doing now?" is answered by the non existence of any reply to posts made, completely ignoring the Forumites, for whom, ( I presume), this totally irrelevant waste of time and data, was created!

It sickens me that an organisation of this magnitude can be so short sighted when dealing with the very people that allows them to exist, us, THE PAYING THROUGH OUR NOSE- CUSTOMERS!

It got to the point where they now control the Moderators completely, instructing them to ignore these bleating pathetic mindless sheep, that will eventually just lay down, tired of flogging a DEAD horse, and won't bleat no more.

The signs are already out, even the few who wanted to help and give advice, are not paying attention and replying to posts anymore. They got bored by dealing with the same problem, over and over, again and again. They are defeated by the incumbent Moderators, the very people that should be instrumental in helping them.

My quest for some assistance to help solve my problem, which, for me, is very real and important, for when the migration was applied, they took away my freedom of choice to be able to record programs which I can watch at a time of my choosing.

So as I have posted recently, I shall watch this space in anticipation of any worthwhile response, beeing it from Moderators or fellow Forumites. 

The previous post was of a name and shame nature and did not draw any response- typical.

Whether or not this post survives the attention of the powers that be, will remain to be seen.

@Optimist wrote:

Further issues & developments since suggest that other factors are doing far too badly, but thanks to those who've put in the effort anyway.

Best current examples;

1. No response re the personal avatar usage getting repaired, thread in this section.

2. Summary of the politics following a typical illogical response in Holiday Decoder

Guess I'm done.

@Optimist wrote:

Further issues & developments since suggest that other factors are doing far too badly, but thanks to those who've put in the effort anyway.

Best current examples;

1. No response re the personal avatar usage getting repaired, thread in this section.

2. Summary of the politics following a typical illogical response in Holiday Decoder

Guess I'm done.

Skill is a trade.
Showmaxed

Re: How is this forum doing now?

Best current examples;

Guess I'm done.

Showmaxed

How is this forum doing now?

My opinion - quite surprised actually, we seem to be getting good, sometimes better feedback results of late. Hope it lasts...

I guess the bottom line is that this company isn't too good with service issues, but at least the dept. handling this forum are giving it a good try. Thanks.

But I'm sure some won't agree and are going to post so... ;-)

One further suggestion - if a query is going to take time to answer please at least post about that delay more for those waiting.

Also, technically this forum is far below par still... please fix quickly!