cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How to post pics that all can see

Showmaxed

Re: How to post pics that all can see

No, this copy is a yellow triangle again.

Red Carpet

So here goes, adding a picture that I know has been approved --- Sorry JeanP have hi-jacked your pic to prove a point.15356539724951545662069.jpg

Anyone could you tell me of the pic is visible to you.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Showmaxed

@GeoffD wrote:
So It is personal Optimist, we are being personally targeted as punishment ------ JeanP can insert screenshots but we can't and we are all on the "action" level .......

No, not quite that bad - I saw @JeanP 's post last night, it was a yellow triangle. So a Mod must have approved it this morning.

Showmaxed

@GeoffD wrote:

PS:  On the Lithium Community, the image is in my Public folder, not in the Profile folder, whicvh was automatically created when I signed on.  From the get go, I had three folders available, Hideen, Public, Profile.

So then MC asked for this crazy system?!?

Maybe without realising the implications though, but then why hasn't it been reversed?? Surely they want customer concerns to have pics when needed?

Red Carpet

So, here is an attempt insert a picture into a post.

Hmm, does not work ......

So It is personal Optimist, we are being personally targeted as punishment ------ JeanP can insert screenshots but we can't and we are all on the "action" level .......

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

1. "Flag Image for Review" - Aha! Maybe this is how we're meant to get the Mods' attention...

Nope... just tried that now, got this message;

Access Denied

Yes, get the same after adding images to all three of my folders. Cannot flag the image for approval. Incidently, the image chosen is one that was automatocally approved by Lithium on their main site WITHOUT ANY OF THIS BS we are going through on MCs Community!

PS:  On the Lithium Community, the image is in my Public folder, not in the Profile folder, which was automatically created when I signed on.  From the get go, I had three folders available, Hidden, Public, Profile.

Showmaxed

@GeoffD wrote:

So I have to presume that the options you mention will not appear until I put images back into the folders?

The options you mention are not there at the moment.

Yep, you'll need to click on the replacement files.

So MC, that's two of us who've recently lost images we had uploaded. In my case they were already approved :-(

What's next??

Red Carpet

I see I now crossed some sort of threshold, and now have a new picture folder called "Profile" available. However, I see that the test images I hade previously placed in my hideen and publis folders all vanished. .......

So I have to resume that the options you mention will not appear until I put images back into the folders?

The options you mention are not there at the moment.

What a pain this whole mess is!

Showmaxed

One other discovery.

When logged off, if trying to view attached pics (made with the "Browse" button) you can still see them. No security factor at all with them.

So then why the heavy security for "Photos" type pics????????

Unbelievable.

-------------------------------------------------

Later EDIT:

Shortly after posting last night I saw one of the main registered Lithium people arrive, so I guess they're maybe still experimenting with my ID.

Something may have then changed re how one accesses the new found section described above, not sure but that's not really important as I did an edit there as well to make the explanation of its workings still accurate enough.

(BTW, I see that person has been involved with this forum creation for over a year, so that explains the anniversary badges queried elsewhere.)

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

1. "Flag Image for Review" - Aha! Maybe this is how we're meant to get the Mods' attention...

Nope... just tried that now, got this message;

Access Denied