cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

@Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

Nominee

Re: @Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

Sorting out the Avatars is not that user friendly. There's a number of options I've seen;

1. In the Settings' Avatar section - "From My Albums" will work once approved, but then the pics are under the warning so not easily seen and leaving the warning in view is confusing.

2. Also in Avatar section ("From The Community") - beneath the existing avatar click on "Upload an Avatar" to upload directly (also needs approval like everything).

3. In the "My Profile" - click on the tick on the top right of your large existing avatar, choices pop up.

4. I think there was a way to move pics from one folder to another (avatars have or end up with their own folder), perhaps at the bottom on the My Profile page.

As I said, far from user friendly...

Trending

@Cya_DStv1 -  Do we get a notification once it is approved?

I uploaded it to the Public (krugie) album but I see there is also a Hidden (krugie) album.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Thanks  Optimist!

Mods - please approve mine as well!

https://community.dstv.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/27/album-id/55/tab/albums

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Nominee

I believe so.

Best to also point out that these problems are not "solved" as my post was marked, it's only a workaround and at least established Forumites shouldn't need to have any pics moderated. It was never needed on the old Forum.

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

So if I request the mods to approve my pics in

https://community.dstv.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/23/album-id/90

They will show up in my Forum Navigation post ?

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Nominee

Thanks Cya, working properly now :-)

(Can still see it when logged out.)

@Others  - here's what to do;

1. Got to your "My Profile", at the bottom of the page you'll find a section for the pics, and a button involved then or further on in the process will allow you to load your pic(s).

2. Then post your request and await approval.

3. Then go to your "My Settings" and select it in the "Avatar" section.

@Cya_DStv1- note that my link will work for others as well, just change my member number (21) in it to their number.

Thanks again :-)

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist Will be on the lookout personally, approved your images, please confirm from your end.

Nominee

@Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

Hi Mods,

Please approve the following two pics so I can use them for my avatar;

https://community.dstv.com/t5/media/v4/gallerypage/user-id/21/tab/all

Please confirm, and keep an eye out for other requests here. Many thanks