cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

@Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: @Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

I would really help if the Mods can tel us the criteria required for the pictures and avatars to be unlocked. Is it really necessary to earn it as a reward.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Nominee

What a BS system !

Feels like we're in some bizarre playground's house of mirrors - I'm done :-p

Highlighted
Trending

I also received the 250 Replies badge last week but still no options to choose my own avatar.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Tags (1)
Nominee

BTW @GeoffD, that "250 Replies" badge does appear to be the ticket that then allows for one's own avatar - see your new pics folder in the attached screenshot.

But as we've all learnt, still subject to any pic(s) being approved, and what makes it a further bother is that it's not monitored for.

No wonder MC have stopped advertising this forum.

Nominee

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

Congrats @GeoffD :-). 

You misunderstood @Kagiso_DStv1, believe me he wasn't celebrating that :-/

Congrats @GeoffD :-). 

Red Carpet

Whoopydo, another reply badge earned!Robot Mad

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Nominee

Re hopefully future use - using the "From My Computer" option appears to work, but the avatar then appears to others as a... yellow triange.

Trending

No such luck - no option for From My Computer or From My Albums available - see attached.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Nominee

Ok, once last effort from me for now re actual avatar creation - only for those with approved pics in their albums to try;

I suspect this may have helped mine work, and it's the only standard(?) section that's titled "Choose Avatar".

As per the attached screenshot - go to your My Profile and click on your enlarged community avatar, which produces the then seen "Choose Avatar" adjustment box.

Select "From My Albums", and see what can be done when clicking on one of those options.

Tags (1)