cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

@Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

Trending

Re: @Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

The saddest part is that I strongly suspect the people that REALLY need to be aware of what is being posted here will never even get to see it - as they have lost touch with their valued subscribers and have passed the buck onto others.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

I'm taking this one step further, then personally dropping it.

@Cya_DStv1or @Kagiso_DStv1 or another Mod, please approve my latest uploaded avatar pic that I've named "blank avatar.jpg".

TIA

It will look to you like there's nothing there - that's the whole point, I will no longer use ANY avatar at all.

(Others will see the yellow warning triangle until it's approved.)

Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:
I see on other Lithium based forums that a lot of the members have " If you like my post please give me Kudos" written in their signatures. Maybe we should follow suit and start dishing out Kudos left right and centre and revert to meaningless replies to all post like thankyou for sharing, I like that, will that work, you may have a point etc That way you will meat whatever the criteria sett quickly.

No thank you.

I'm not going to suggest what others should do, each must choose for themselves.

Just keep in mind that a bit of patience will get to the "goal" of a user avatar, for all regulars the effort involved will be reached quickly enough and then end up a non-issue.

How many even care about an avatar? Yes, it can be fun, but so what?

And avatars aside, what else do they think they can dangle in front of our noses? Are they going to offer us sweeties next??

Really silly for this kind of business forum!

They could have at least offered to remove the need to moderate any pics for those who've "earned" it, although you're really just handicapping your and others' ability to help with having that restriction at all MC :-(

Just st00pid IMO. For once make profiting a lesser consideration behind your customers' needs MC.

Tags (1)
Red Carpet

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

That would be a step in the right direction, indeed Lithium forums do encourage interactions between users to unlock certain features as part of the rewards system.

That is childish rubbish for kids and adults with an inferiority complex. I don't play games. For me, this is a serious business. I don't beg and I don't arse creep

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Tags (1)
Red Carpet

You're wasting your time guys.

A few months ago, when examining Lithium they accidentally ended up thinking I was one of their clients. I didn't correct them, and as I've done nothing wrong to receive what I did, here's some of the wording I received that explains a bit about what we're facing.

I didn't download more info but it's clear that MC believe their claims, even though I doubt it applies to the kind of sensible thinker who frequents such a South African forum as this.

I won't be discussing or adding more about it.

To view this email as a web page, click here

Download the eBook  

Is Gamification Dead? Lithium experts weigh in  
Download the eBook  

Brian,

Gamification isn’t just points, badges or leaderboards. It’s a big data discipline. When you get it right, it works. But some people are concerned gamification might be dying. If it is, what does that mean for your customer loyalty strategies?

Download Is Gamification Dead? to find out:

The fundamentals of gamification ingredients (it’s not just badges!),
How the big data feedback loop has caused gamification to fail,
And what the future of gamification looks like for your company.

DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK  

225 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA 94104        

Corporate Head Office: Lithium Technologies, 225 Bush St., 14th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
View our privacy policy.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

Tags (1)
Doin' it 4 Tv

I fully endorse that sentiment Krugie
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Trending

Unfortunately my reason for being here - and I suspect it is just about the same for everyone else - is not to get rewards or practically beg for features to be unlocked. I am here to try and get assistance when needed and to try and assist others if I possibly can. We are not in primary school - this is a support channel for a multi-billion rand entity.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Thank you for sharing
Doin' it 4 Tv

That would be a step in the right direction, indeed Lithium forums do encourage interactions between users to unlock certain features as part of the rewards system.

Doin' it 4 Tv

I see on other Lithium based forums that a lot of the members have " If you like my post please give me Kudos" written in their signatures. Maybe we should follow suit and start dishing out Kudos left right and centre and revert to meaningless replies to all post like thankyou for sharing, I like that, will that work, you may have a point etc That way you will meat whatever the criteria sett quickly.