cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

@Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: @Mods - avatar using our pics awaiting approval please

Jan thanks for the support but quite frankly, although I am angry at being treated like a baby, and to quote a Clarke Gable comment from Gone With The Wind, "I don't give a **bleep**". (ha ha - changed my word to "bleep".) 

As stated before I don't really mind keeping the PIGGY avatar as these avatars are simply pictures that don't really mean much but to be treated like kids, and not trusted to be responsible adults, is something else altogether. 

Yes, there possibly WILL be some kids trying their luck here and posting who knows what but we've never had any problems like that in the past. Or, if there was, it was quickly dealt with by the moderators. Even by the responsible people on that Forum. But here I get the impression that the people running this Community Forum are, themselves, nothing else but kids themselves. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

I cannot accept that answer given to you. Let them explain the difference between you and another member ranked Doccie with 30 posts 1Kudu and 1 solution can upload and use a custom Avatar. That caused a president and proved that they can activate the Avatar if they want to.

doccie 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doin' it 4 Tv

Well this is some sort of joke of a Forum. I apparently, cannot have my own Avatar because I've not reached some or other level which is a requirement. This from a PM I received from Kagisa. Why do we have to put up with such a lot of, excuse me and if I get banned for saying it then so be it, crap from this Community Forum? Not being able to download my own avatar, which the Community moderators could approve or not, isn't really such a big deal. But why make things so childish, stupid and totally unacceptable to any adult minded person. I'm over ..... sixty(?) yet we get treated like babies, or at the most, teenagers!!!!! 
I won't say that this is the last you'll hear from me on this Forum, no loss I'm sure, but the rules and restrictions are just too ridiculous here. 

Highlighted
Doccie

Avery haphazard system. looking at rankings and profiles. Luke777 is ranked Romance 

192 posts 31 kud 1 sol   Beetle ranked action   140 posts kud 23 sol 1

Which rank is the higher Romance or Action? Looking and comparing profile confuse me

Nominee

No, still not available to all, and so far they never answer how it works. It's still a mystery, certainly not only ranking related but most or all who do now have it have been here for 6 months...

Doccie

So would that now become available to all or do you still  have to rich a certain level of ranking. If so what would that ranking be and what do you have to to get to that ranking.

Trending

I am happy to report that I am now also able to upload my own avatar! Thanks  !

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Nominee

We could see that they were working on it, but what exactly did you fix MC? Why don't you make these needed announcements??

Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Ok Mine is sorted out now. Thanks to the mods who did the work this morning to get it going, Much appreciated.

Did you deal with someone directly @Jan-Horn or did the mods just pick it up from here

I send a PM to @

Apparently they did work on it on Saturday and thought it was fixed. It took quite a bit of effort from them this morning to get it sorted. 

Hopefully they will now be able to sort yours out quickly. I suggest you send a PM with the request for assistance. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Trending

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Ok Mine is sorted out now. Thanks to the mods who did the work this morning to get it going, Much appreciated.

Did you deal with someone directly @Jan-Horn or did the mods just pick it up from here?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).