cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

@Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

BoxOffice

Re: @Mods - avatar using our pics awaiting approval please

Ok Mine is sorted out now. Thanks to the mods who did the work this morning to get it going, Much appreciated.

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

Nope same old screen. Nothing changed Avatar screen.JPG

Showmaxed

Some feedback - apparently on Lithium the folder that's called Profile that's "required" will pop up after avatar creation, so it seems it vanishing earlier may be sort of expected as well, who knows with this odd software.

I've also heard that someone had success creating their avatar without the folder first being visible here, so senior Forumites can try this;

Go to your profile page and click on your default avatar, see if new options are available. If not, try the Avatar section in your personal settings as well.

If no good, hope others will keep up the pressure here.

BoxOffice

Thanks for the link. The album "avatar" with the water splash image is one I created a long time ago. I will keep a lookout.  

Showmaxed

@Jan-Horn wrote:

I thought it too good to be true. or what am I doing wrong. I can see no change. Smiley Sad

Very odd Jan - it was definitely there. Perhaps Lithium are at work in the background and unaware of this thread directly.

Here's the link for you or others to keep an eye on it:

https://community.dstv.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/46/tab/albums

BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

Correction - @Jan-Horn  now has a Profile photo album... so yes, looks like some fairness finally. I presume we just need to give them time.

I still think it should just be given to all. Guess I'm done here as well.

I thought it too good to be true. or what am I doing wrong. I can see no change. Smiley Sad

Showmaxed

Correction - @Jan-Horn  now has a Profile photo album... so yes, looks like some fairness finally. I presume we just need to give them time.

I still think it should just be given to all. Guess I'm done here as well.

Showmaxed

Checked all the sections on his login, none of them are allowing a personal avatar.

@MC  - what is it about @krugie  &  @Jan-Horn  in particular that they still don't qualify even though they're streets ahead in every aspect compared to some others now???

Showmaxed

I'll get Charles to try that later Geoff, but why do you think so? Before posting I checked @krugie  's albums again and he still doesn't have the folder...

https://community.dstv.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/27/tab/albums

Red Carpet

Hmm. No Madcat did not meet the criteria, it now just works without the BS.

But Optimist you can prove it quite easily.  Just choose one for your second username and see if works. ...............

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM