Did you mean: 
Need help?

New sub-sections

6 REPLIES 6
Nominee

Re: New sub-sections

What's still missing?

A few things from me;

1. As we had before, we need a general discussion area. But it still needs to be monitored by the Mods.

2. There's no Customer Service section. It's essential. Duh? Mad.jpg

3. More stickies please. Mods used to give us Suggestion Boxes in a few sections, such as in the CU and DStv Now sections.

4. Consider allowing helping Forumites a few stickies. But don't expect us to guess if that changes, announce these things please.

Thanks

Nominee

Fair enough @ltshizane_DStv1

May I further suggest;

1. Don't wait for us to discover things, announce them.

2. Best to announce if something is a work in progress as well.

Hi @ Optimist, this is a work in progress all these changes will be implemented, bare with us.~

Nominee

Improvements aside, I'll focus on the negative - purely as that's what needs attention and is often strangely not understood although obvious <confused smiley>.

1. For now, the main complaint - if you for instance go into the "What's On" section, you don't find the new sub-sections of that section. They can only be found from the parent "Discussions" section.

This will defeat the plan, people aren't going to go up a step to get down two steps correctly. Reminds me of the Fawlty Towers series' staircase, LOL! :-D

2. Someone should take the time and trouble to re-categorise all old threads into the newer sections. There's few enough at this stage so within reason IMO.

Thank you for the improvements. Looong way to go though...

Highlighted
Trending

It's early days but an improvement yes - thanks.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi Krugie - we did take what you guys said into consideration, do you approve? 

Trending

New sub-sections

I see some new sub-sections have been created in the Discussion area under the main sections.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).