Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

On screen keyboard not functioning

Highlighted
Viewer

On screen keyboard not functioning

I bought two new DSTV Exploras today and have trying to connect to my Wifi using the on screen keyboard to enter my network's password. The first six characters are upper case letters and the next character is a symbol.  Everything works fine up to this point. Toggling Options allows me to go to upper case but after inserting the symbol there is simply no way that I can enter two numerals. Pressing Options does not take me back to a screen with numerals. I made no less than 3 calls to DSTV. One assistant suggested I go back to the shop where I bought the TV set!!!🤣 Can somebody please advise me how to enter numerals after I have entered a symbol, using the on screen keyboard.

2 REPLIES

Re: On screen keyboard not functioning

Hi @KoosMarais, please scroll to "Done" after entering the symbol. Then press the Back button to close the keyboard and enter the numbers. 

Doccie

Re: On screen keyboard not functioning

This issue does not have anythibg to do with the Community as it relates to an Explora decoder. Would a Moderator please move it to the "Decoders and Gadgets sub-forum?

Octo LNB - 2 x splitters - 2 x [2 x 6]MS's, powered by SD PVR PSU -  UEC 4T HD PVR and PACE 4T HDPVR