cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Picture Approval

BoxOffice

Re: Picture Approval

Maybe there is a little hope for it to happen in the distant future. 

I noticed two new rankings introduced BoxOffice and Doin'it 4 Tv. Now if they could come up with something appropriate for the lower rankings we may start to think we belong and that this forum is about Dstv and how to improve their service delivery. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Highlighted
Showmaxed

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Now to get the Avatar fixed Man HappyMan Very Happy

I've given up on that.

Even those who are no longer part of their rewards system haven't been given it, so they are clearly determined to keep it as an award for everyone. I've wondered why - seems related to the fact that there's nothing else they can offerRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgEmbarrassment.jpg, they don't care enough about the forum to offer free cinema premiere tickets or free subs to anyone so what else do they have??Roll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgEmbarrassment.jpg

Only one problem with that though - who cares enough about avatars to bite?? It's silly MC, really silly...Roll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgEmbarrassment.jpg

BoxOffice

Now to get the Avatar fixed Man HappyMan Very Happy

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doccie

My DSTV_Smart_LNB_SATCR_Legacy_multichoice.jpgpicture

Showmaxed

Thanks Charles.

Ok, so the pic was immediately visible which means approval of pics is no longer required!

It better stay that way...

Anime

I have just registered, here is my picture:

apple.jpg

Showmaxed

Please can someone who is new, or has only got a few posts, now post a pic they haven't posted before in this thread (using the "Photos" button when posting).

We can't monitor the forum all the time, so please then log off (click on your avatar in the top right corner to find that), and then come back to this thread and refresh it - then see if your pic is still visible to you.

Lastly, please log back on and post what you found out.

Thanks to anyone who's willing to help check this. Under 10 posts would be the ideal candidate, but if more than that it will still help.

Red Carpet

Just posting a pic to check approval - will delete again afterwards.

David.jpg

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

@MC

Picture approval is still an issue for me.  I posted a picture on Friday and it is still not approved ..........

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

We apologise for that, the request must have been overlooked in hindsight. Otherwise, we always approve images immediately.