Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Welcome to the Community!

SOLVED
BoxOffice

Re: Welcome to the Community!

@GeoffDwrote:

And why default to American English? And only have American English available no choice for SA English or UK English? We are part of the Commonwealth after all!

Exactly give us UK English if we can't have SA English 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Trending

@Ron_DStv1wrote:

No assumption made about you being on-board either. Will take it one day at a time and hope you reconsider.

Thanks again, but no chance - I and others were supposed to be hired to help semi-professionally, and despite meetings etc. were then rudely let down by that MC team without even a word.

Doesn't mean there aren't good people at MC... ;-)

Have a great weekend.

Telenovela

@Optimist Thank you for allowing the flood of the online rewards, despite your not-so-positive-sentiment around it all. No assumption made about you being on-board either. Will take it one day at a time and hope you reconsider. 

Just to clarify my previous reply. The preview tag should be there. I am chatting to Lithium about this and conducting some tests in the background. Will feedback early next week, if not sooner. 

Trending

Thanks to all who already gave so many kudos, rewards / badges, and the like...

Truly appreciate any such kindness and thanks, but please note that I consider it an Americanism we can do without for reasons I won't go into, so it's unlikely I'll ever do the same. I may not see them either.

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate your efforts etc. as well :-)

I'll leave my criticisms of the system there for now. There are obviously positive intentions involved.

Trending

@Ron_DStv1wrote:

Worried that you are not seeing the preview tab. It should be there but let me log that for you. 

Not sure which item this refers to, but thanks

Glad to have you on board again - We have improvements to make. Thank you. 

Fair enough. You certainly seem to be the right person for this job, all the best with it.

But please don't presume me to be on board here, other than for myself.

Telenovela

@Citanul Thanks so much for solving that one for us. Smiley Happy

Telenovela

@Optimist You're right. Happy to add your list for the attention of the Lithium team. Worried that you are not seeing the preview tab. It should be there but let me log that for you. 

Glad to have you on board again - We have improvements to make. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Doccie

@GeoffDwrote:

Where can we see all the threads we are subscribed to?

https://community.dstv.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions

3 Explora 2`s |HD PVR 2P | Am Very Lost In The Community giphy-downsized

BoxOffice

Where can we see all the threads we are subscribed to?

Really don't want to have to go through the whole community to find those that I have subscribed to.

Where can we see a list of the members of the community?

Where can we find a list of tags already created on the forum?

And why default to American English? And only have American English available no choice for SA English or UK English? We are part of the Commonwealth after all!

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
BoxOffice

Yes! We live in SA, where the date standard is NOT the American standard. This should have been an automatic customisation done on the forum before it was released.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM