Did you mean: 
Need help?

Welcome to the Community!

SOLVED
164 REPLIES 164
Highlighted
Showmaxed

Re: Welcome to the Community!

Your justifications are pointless, everyone can see how you're behaving. No-one is saying you aren't entitled to help, just stop being selfish about it please.

I agreed to leave you alone, it's you who came back and interfered - let's see how we all do this time.

Red Carpet

Thanks for the feedback. We would appreciate some indication of the progress/resolution if an when it happens please

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doccie

@cdbjhb wrote:

Stop thinking about yourself only, posting photos without hinderence is important for the many who come here for technical help. avatars are not a concern, it is mc's attempt to control us like sheep that is the concern with that  here. Something you would know if you bothered to read the threads.

now why don't you start lecturing those who help again, telling them not to help. Even though nobody else will, so tell that to those who need help. mind your own business, and mind your manners.

I have no idea why you climbed on the band wagon, maybe you must familiarise yourself with the threads that I have started before you criticise my motives. I am glad you managed to post your photo/avatar, just be careful of that worm that is devouring it from the inside!

Skill is a trade.
Doccie

@GeoffD wrote:

@Metallicson wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

Finally, after 6 months and one week we can now say that MC are starting to play the game - we've had a few bugs fixed, pics now work for all without a need for release, avatars are starting to work, fieldtrials finally got their forum section, some communication re other issues is underway...

So, I guess it's a thank you from me.

I've posted this here as I don't want MC to forget this thread in particular which has so many of our earlier tech concerns in it, but please also look at the other threads in this Guidelines forum section.

Please share this with all the other Mods, developers, etc. involved.

A special thanks to GeoffD - he's been able to push some of the important needs through.

And when we have patted ourselves on our backs enough, we can perhaps delve into the threads that have been ignored for so long. It is sickening to note that we are more concerned with whether the photo or avatar function is performing than help to solve problems that have been an issue as far back as the previous Forum. A service that I have paid for in full, in advance, have not been delivered in full. We are back with the "4U & 5U recording to an external recording device", the thread being totally ignored, even by those that have migrated from MNet terrestrial. The mind boggles, the individuals that accepted the promises from MC have not so much as squeaked about their non delivery of the promises made months ago. I want MC to address this problem now, and if they cannot deliver on their promises, say so. I have not paid close to R 5 000-00 to have inferior service.

It is really important to recognise that this particular "Board" deals with issues relating to how this Community works, how MC has customised the sw and what is working well and what is not.

It would be better IF you could post your concerns in the original thread and keep it alive and in MCs face.  Especially when it affects the decoders you have.

We will help where we are able to BUT MC is the only one that can do something about the issue. We can only help you keep it alive.

So form my side, Please bump your complaint to the top again and then I will respond.

@GeoffD

Thanks for the advice, I have posted, but the Mods keeps their replies and interaction contained to PM, so the members are in the dark and does not know of what is not happening.

Skill is a trade.
Doccie

@Optimist wrote:

He'll have no further support from me. Self-centred p-r-i-c-k.

And you suggest I mind my manners, I see, you creep up the Mods a---s and you are allowed to be crass and rude to a member of the Forum. Shame on you, you have no respect for yourself. I have a legitimate complaint and you keep blowing it off as though I do not have a valid problem that needs fixing! Have you seen any threads conserning the problem I am addressing answered by the "Mods"?

Not ONE! People that lives in glass houses..................................

Skill is a trade.
Showmaxed

He'll have no further support from me. Self-centred p-r-i-c-k.

Red Carpet

@Metallicson wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

Finally, after 6 months and one week we can now say that MC are starting to play the game - we've had a few bugs fixed, pics now work for all without a need for release, avatars are starting to work, fieldtrials finally got their forum section, some communication re other issues is underway...

I've posted this here as I don't want MC to forget this thread in particular which has so many of our earlier tech concerns in it, but please also look at the other threads in this Guidelines forum section.

A special thanks to GeoffD - he's been able to push some of the important needs through.

And when we have patted ourselves on our backs enough, we can perhaps delve into the threads that have been ignored for so long. It is sickening to note that we are more concerned with whether the photo or avatar function is performing than help to solve problems that have been an issue as far back as the previous Forum. A service that I have paid for in full, in advance, have not been delivered in full. We are back with the "4U & 5U recording to an external recording device", the thread being totally ignored, even by those that have migrated from MNet terrestrial. The mind boggles, the individuals that accepted the promises from MC have not so much as squeaked about their non delivery of the promises made months ago. I want MC to address this problem now, and if they cannot deliver on their promises, say so. I have not paid close to R 5 000-00 to have inferior service.

It is really important to recognise that this particular "Board" deals with issues relating to how this Community works, how MC has customised the sw and what is working well and what is not.

It would be better IF you could post your concerns in the original thread and keep it alive and in MCs face.  Especially when it affects the decoders you have.

We will help where we are able to BUT MC is the only one that can do something about the issue. We can only help you keep it alive.

So form my side, Please bump your complaint to the top again and then I will respond.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Anime

Stop thinking about yourself only, posting photos without hinderence is important for the many who come here for technical help. avatars are not a concern, it is mc's attempt to control us like sheep that is the concern with that  here. Something you would know if you bothered to read the threads.

now why don't you start lecturing those who help again, telling them not to help. Even though nobody else will, so tell that to those who need help. mind your own business, and mind your manners.

Showmaxed

Don't feed the troll.

That said, as always, good luck with your quest to bring MC under control in this instance.

Doccie

@Optimist wrote:

Skill is a trade.
Tags (1)