Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Welcome to the Community!

SOLVED
BoxOffice

Re: Welcome to the Community!

Also dislike the Featured Articles and want it permanently removed.

While on that subject - can see how to turn off viewing the unwanted kudos (with the exception of it being welcome on this post though :-p) , but want to turn off these badges - how do I do that??

This "forum" is too facebookish, glad I'm not planning to be around for now :-(

Go to the top right corner and click on Profile, next to your current Avatar you'll see the edit tab. After that go to the Choose another avatar tab. 

Romance

@RyanDavidwrote:

I have uploaded a test image, it is in my "public gallery" - but when I got to avatar options there is no option to use it and I only have the "From the Community" tab

Same for me.

Extra

agree - far too much real-estate being taken up by a single post

Doccie

I have uploaded a test image, it is in my "public gallery" - but when I got to avatar options there is no option to use it and I only have the "From the Community" tab

Action

Too much screen real estate being used by these messages and signature a bit screwed

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Even when you click on it?

Go to your My Images page (the link is on your profile page) and upload a new image. Let us know.

Please follow the below steps,

Go to the board where you want to post.

Click the New Message link

In the Subject field, enter your message title.
In the Body field, type your message.

Be sure to include all necessary details, especially for technical topics.

Format and spell check your message, as needed.

Click Submit Post.

Romance

Is there any way to turn off the featured articles on the homepage?  I have no interest in reading any of them, and it's going to be annoying to have to scroll past them every time.

Highlighted
Doccie

Hi

I have tried to follow the instructions for custom avatars, but when I go into that there is only "From the Community" there, with a few options. Perhaps the forum is set to not allow custom avatars right now and the upload option is only there for admins? Could this perhaps be changed?