Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Welcome to the Community!

SOLVED
Action

Re: Welcome to the Community!

Yep. Posted another post and also didn't show. Got a message to say that it was Spam and that I needed to notify the Moderator of this. Pathetic really. 

Red Carpet

@greggb wrote:

They have always been completely useless...

That's the sad thing - they were very good in the past, many years ago. So much so that in many people's eyes they were heros for what they did for entertainment in this country.

Then came greedy Naspers... some from the U.K. can tell us how poor their service is everywhere.

Their loss, it's catching up with them now, fast.

Anime

Everything to do with DStv is dead. 

My prediction - dstv will not be around in 5 years, not in its current format anyways. 

They have always been completely useless and their monopoly has allowed them to operate with service levels not befitting anyone. 

Its all finally coming home to roost and NF and AZ have driven a stake right through dstv. 

They’ve lost rights and first air rights to dozens of shows.. are overpriced.. provide next to no service.. 

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch really!!

Red Carpet

Today is 4 months since we first arrived at this forum.

How many of the large list of items needing attention and repair have been tackled or fixed so far MC? This thread had most of them.

And how much feedback have we had MC?

The answer to both is almost none.

The suggestion that MC goes back to what did work rather well has been fully ignored.

Guess we're wasting our time, those who control things have no interest in customer needs unless forced to.

Action

Jean P. That's my opinion as well. I wonder if ANYONE from Multichoice actually even visits here? Maybe one day we'll get some response from a Multichoice representative. But, for now anyway, I'm leaving this subject alone. Very disappointed.

BoxOffice

@Beetle I might be wrong but I believe it's people on behalf of dstv. Not actual multichoice employees 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

Maybe I've missed it but has anyone here ever seen a post by a person from Multichoice and not someone from this site acting on their behalf? Or are the Dstv names that are posting feedback to us actually DStv personel?

BoxOffice

Yes that solved thing is a bit misleading 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Trending

@Beetle wrote:

I notice when looking at this thread it has a green tick with the words Problem Solved next to it? From what I can see very few of the problems have been solved.

Correct.  This thread became a sort of "dumping ground" while we tried to find our way in this useless site with so many of Lithium's basic functionality missing or at best not working the way it should. It is an insult to our intelligence to declare anything to do with this thread as being "solved".

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Action

I notice when looking at this thread it has a green tick with the words Problem Solved next to it? From what I can see very few of the problems have been solved.