Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Welcome to the Community!

SOLVED
Nominee

Re: Welcome to the Community!

@Citanulwrote:
The "More Topics" button on the homepage does that.  It's not a particularly good label though, so should probably be changed to better reflect its function.

Thanks a lot Citanul ! Will bookmark it immediately.

*sends virtual Kudo *

You're right that it's badly labelled, and badly placed too IMO - thought that was for showing more entries for the other sections I mentioned above.

Quite a few have asked about this and AFAIK nobody has worked this out except you.

Romance

@Optimistwrote:

@Mods

Back to the subject of needing to see all new posts in one place.

On the Homepage, further down we have these viewing options listed;

Featured   Latest   Most Kudoed   Most Viewed   Solutions

It defaults to a list of "Featured". No thanks, that's just blog like stuff from the Mods.

The "Latest" option at least shows all the latest new threads, but what is needed is for it to show all the latest new posts

The "More Topics" button on the homepage does that.  It's not a particularly good label though, so should probably be changed to better reflect its function.

Nominee

@Mods

Back to the subject of needing to see all new posts in one place.

On the Homepage, further down we have these viewing options listed;

Featured   Latest   Most Kudoed   Most Viewed   Solutions

It defaults to a list of "Featured". No thanks, that's just blog like stuff from the Mods.

The "Latest" option at least shows all the latest new threads, but what is needed is for it to show all the latest new posts.

One other thing - where are the stickies?? Anything important, such as those first few threads made by Ron, should be a sticky else it's quickly lost... strange that so little thought has gone into preparing this forum :-/

Nominee

@Terrencewrote:

The posted instructions for using a photo as your avatar do not work.

Already covered earlier in this thread, among other issues, it's apparently being attended to...

@While I'm here - @MC Mods who suggested using Google Chrome - NEVER AGAIN, but thanks for the thought anyway :-|

Anime

The posted instructions for using a photo as your avatar do not work.

Nominee

If we delete a post it is not subtracted from our post count, and there is then no trace of that post at all... Not a good idea IMO.

Doin' it 4 Tv

We glad, that's why we do that on your behalf as we understand the crucial role they play when one would be searching for specific information. Also consider fiddling with the Community via Google Chrome at your leisure and navigation is seamless vs the other browsers:-)
Enjoy your day too.

@Optimist - That was fast *hides*! Will check again with the teams, thanks Smiley Happy.

Nominee

Re "Tags" - I'm wrong, turns out it appeared to change 'cos my Firefox browser's zoom setting ended up set to 110% <roll eyes>

Good enough for me though, whatever works... ;-)

Bye all.

Nominee

I see that in the last few minutes, "Tags" is no longer a separate huge column on the right (now at the bottom of posts).

Looks much better, thanks MC :-)

Tags are important, helps others find answers - but MC's forums haven't had many posters interested in doing that, who's got the time... hence encouragement with the "reward" and importance type status attached to the concept.