Did you mean: 
Need help?

Welcome to the Community!

SOLVED
Doccie

Re: Welcome to the Community!

@Optimist

@Ron_DStv1

I may have misunderstood the function of this Forum, and I am probably out of my league here, but I seem to recall that this Forum was to continue from where the other left off, albeit with a lot of changes to the format. If you are not looking for help/ advice/ or trying to effect changes to improve the service or quality thereof on this Forum, you will probably use it as a social platform to help others, pass on your knowledge of subjects broached, but surely not to defend and answer queries directed at the moderators. I was under the impression that that function was made redundant at 17h00 today? I am not ungrateful for ANY advice, because that is how we learn, but unless someone asks me for my opinion or I feel the person may appreciate some advice, I am not going to step in and force my opinion on them. I am only responding because of the reason why I am a member of this community, which is to get the service that I have paid for, in advance. We are all calling for service delivery, the service that; M-Net/ DStv/MultiChoice(?) gets paid for is no different than any other service provider, and we as customers must change the mindset of these individuals, not defend them when we are wronged. The person who have no quality of service  issue with these individuals who have been appointed to provide a service to the subscribers/ customers/ clients,  cannot answer for, or defend them, to the point that they then ignore the complainant. That will  breach their contract with their employer. I have been a subscriber for 3 decades and have never complained about small issues as subscribers do nowadays about repeats, etc. I now have a legitimate complaint and if my subscription is not appreciated then it must be cancelled by the supplier of this service and refunded, thus marking the end of an era. 

Don't shoot me, I am only the piano player.

Skill is a trade.
Red Carpet

@Metallicson

I understand your need to get answers, but really too off topic for this busy thread. I'm sure Ron looks at every thread.

Red Carpet

Thanks Grace, the ones made today @ 8:12 and 10:21.

Please don't query me further, busy now.

@Optimist Kindly share the 2 posts in question so we can look into it. 

Doccie

@Ron_DStv1

Hi, I realise that you and your staff is under tremendous pressure currently, those old dogs are really in a hunting mood. I think they mean well though and is probably harmless.

Not to put you in a corner, nor to ask you to commit yourself, neither your staff to venture an answer.

What is the current outlook for the M-Net Migrated subscribers, are we receiving full attention? I understand the commitment made by MC was very generous, but surely there must be a way for us to be able to record onto external recorders without costing an arm and a leg. I would like to have the opinions of those who feel qualified to offer one or several.

Skill is a trade.
Tags (2)
Red Carpet

I only have that delete option in my last 2 posts here (and this one), not in the previous 2 posts anymore.

I haven't checked further back than that, nor other threads.

Will leave it in your hands to test further.

Hi @Optimist, Please check if you're not getting the delete option when you press the three dots at the top right corner of your post. 

Red Carpet

Thanks Kagiso.

Good to see you are here as well.

I'll always be interacting with you people, just not helping others on the whole anymore.

But if I win the lottery who knows... ;-)

(MC, please note - I will seldom use those sub-standard smileys.)

Morning @Optimist, we'll have a look into the deletion of a post and give feedback. Thanks for your continued interaction with us :-). 

Red Carpet

EDIT: Here's a nice improvement over the old system - the star I posted above was all I needed to type to first make the post, so no more

minimum-of-10-characters posting rule :-)