Did you mean: 
Need help?

"All Posts" link not working

11 REPLIES 11
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: "All Posts" link not working

@Tshepo_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Optimist

Apologies for your experience. We have looked into this and all should be well. 

Kindly advise whether you are still experiencing this challenge?

Regards,

Not sure if you've even tried it yourself ?  

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Community Manager

We will escalate further for assistance. Apologies for this @Optimist

Showmaxed

Glad you're on to it @Tshepo_DStv1  , but unfortunately it's still behaving the same here even after a page refresh.

I'm going to be taking a break from posting, perhaps others will help with further feedback.

Community Manager

Hi @Optimist

Apologies for your experience. We have looked into this and all should be well. 

Kindly advise whether you are still experiencing this challenge?

Regards,

Red Carpet

yes

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Showmaxed

BTW, it's been determined that my option does also include posts for those with access to any private task groups that may be set up (only the group(s) they would belong to), and also includes the blog posts and their replies.

Posts that await moderation do appear once authorised, but will only be found if looking back in the list.

I've used it for a long time, no negative side effects discovered.

I presume the same goes for yours Geoff.

Red Carpet

Yes, that URL works, but it is not associated with any button I have ever found on any page.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Showmaxed

Does my link in post #1 work with your Chrome etc.?

I think I found it or the equivalent on Lithium.com

Red Carpet

The  "All Posts" link at the bottom of each page does not work as one intuitively believes it should. At the moment, the only one that gives you sort of what you want is on the "home page", where the URL associated with the button is:

https://community.dstv.com/#

Anywhere else on any other page, it is just a repeat of the link to the page you are on.

Example. if you are in the technical section technical info displaying the posts in that

board, the link is:

https://community.dstv.com/t5/Technical-Info/bd-p/Technical_Info#

"All Posts" on that page then just repeats the same URL:

https://community.dstv.com/t5/Technical-Info/bd-p/Technical_Info#

saw this right from the start and ignored it after that.

Showmaxed

Please note that this standard floating up-arrow always found in the bottom right corner of the webpages is the go-to-top-of-page button;

top-of-page button.jpg