19 REPLIES 19
Showmaxed

Re: More tests

Problem with avatars now solved.

See  @Mods - avatar pics awaiting approval please

Highlighted
Showmaxed

Apologies for the incorrect info re avatars posted above (since altered).

Showmaxed

Thanks BB.

EDIT: Previous info in this post was wrong - I only saw later that BB wasn't seeing a grey satellite dish that looked like a triangle, it was an actual grey triangle (with a yellow inside).

This could only be seen by me after I logged out.

So false alarm... avatars still not working.

Doin' it 4 Tv

If your new avatar is a grey triangle then yes I can see it. However, if it's anything other than that, which I suspect it is, then NO I cannot see it. This IS the avatar next to your name and the word Action at the top of your post that you are referring to?

Showmaxed

Next test....

Can anyone here see my personal avatar? I can.

If so please post and confirm what it is, then I'll explain what I did.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Sorry for excluding you GeoffD but I wasn't, still not, aware of who all was involved with this "fix". But fear not I have now given you your Kudu. (He says laughing while he typed those words). I'm sure that, just like Optimist, you cherish those awards. Have given Optimist another Kudu for being so honest. (More private laughter).

Thanks to GeoffD and Optimist for the hard work they put in here in TRYING to improve the user experience on this site. To any others who do likewise as well.

Showmaxed

My bad, should have mentioned that to BB, and shouldn't be thanking MC for just doing the follow-up they should but as they seldom do even that I was encouraging it.

Red Carpet

What about me? I did all the research and showed them how to fix it! Could not understand why it took so long to fix when it was a simple config matter. I will check later to see if it is really fixed.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Thanks. Yes I did complain about losing a thread or two when editing it. Thanks for following up on that. Nice to hear that it's now been fixed.

Now do I give you yet another Kudu. Naaah. Don't think so. Those things really are a waste of time. Unless you are ten years old perhaps.

Showmaxed

No worries BB :-)

It's the way posts here used to "disappear" if you edited them, I think you also complained in the past. That's now fixed.

(And re your joke in another thread - correct, I don't like the Kudo "rewards" system :-p )