cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

test

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: More tests

If the "thickest" ie most dumb one, ie ME, is allowed to ask "Optimist what is this edit thing that you are on about and that you say is now working"? Is it to do with photos, our signature or something else? Or is it just none of my business? Just asking out of curiousity sake. Hope you don't mind.

Showmaxed

Well done MC, looks like this major forum bug is now a thing of the past... (at least for those with enough posts under their hat as it's usually done).

Showmaxed

Test of editing survival, which looks like it may have changed...

EDIT 1 (These edits are being made a few seconds later)

EDIT 2

EDIT 3

EDIT 4

EDIT 5

EDIT 6

Red Carpet

Thanks Optimist. The one was making use of photo posted by MC that is "approved", and the other was an attachment.

Wanted to prove that both work.  It still does not solve the main issue which is why MC has not sorted out the photo approval process.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Showmaxed

@GeoffD, For some reason I can now see both of your last 2 efforts and properly (first time I'm looking at them).

Sorry, not around to assist any further.

And only one other posting here suggests it's usually a waste of time hoping others will assist these efforts. (On the whole that's not different from the last forum.)

Red Carpet

Insert a test image

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

More tests

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 11.59.48 PM.png

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: test

Appreciate what GeoffD and Optimist are trying to do here but surely that should have been one of the requirements that could have been addressed by the programmers who set up this site? Surely they'd have been aware of the importance of this "signature" which would show MC exactly what our set up at home consisted of?

Showmaxed

Re: test

Nope, usual triangle.

Red Carpet

test

this is a test
26.jpg

1         2         3         4         5         6         7
sdkQuiltTutorialComponents