cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Miserable Moments

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Miserable Moments

@Kimmon_Swart - that's odd. Let's check with the moments team and find out what the issue is. We'll let you know. 

I have STILL NOT received any phone calls/ mails / texts [NOTHING] regarding the {Explorer, Hd PVR, Wifi extender, with installation & Price Lock @R750} YOUR MOMENTS TEAM CONTACTED ME about, this has been escalated by 4 separate DStv / Multichoice consultant since 23 May 2018????? I was even told on one occasion the courier was delivering"next week Ma'm"

Highlighted

Thank you @Kagiso_DStv1 for responding. My contact with the Moments team, has really been frustrating. I have requested some form of feedback on numerous occasions to no avail. I will gladly forward all the communication to you. 

@Kimmon_Swart, please see the available Price Lock options https://www.dstv.com/commerce/paymentplan/pricelock . You'll notice that we don't have the option that you described. However, you can PM us your ID number and contact number and we'll ask the Price Lock team to assist further on this matter.

Miserable Moments

I have had nothing but frustration and broken promises from the DSTV / Multichoice teams! Why phone me and tell me that I am the lucky subscriber, chosen to receive the Explorer, HD PVR, Wifi extender, installation and price lock of R750 for the next 24months only to give me endless drama and still no decoders no R750???