cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Payment Options (QR Codes)

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Payment Options (QR Codes)

Hi @Simon, Please see the below feedback regarding QR codes on the website. 

"We received the recommendations on our end and it is something that we are looking into but for now we cannot commit on timelines."

Hi @Simon and @krugie, we'll forward Simon's request to the relevant team so that they can check if they can make changes. This involves PayU (third party), so changes might take time to be done, if they'll be done.  

BoxOffice

@Kagiso_DStv1wrote:

Hi @Simon, for now the Pay Now option on the web is only redirecting to PayU. However, you can still pay using QR code under the How to Pay page on the website.
https://self-service.dstv.com/how-to-pay/ .

Hi @Kagiso_DStv1 - the answer provided only confirms what @Simon stated in his original post? The request was to please also add it to the Pay Now option. Or why it is not present there as well?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi @Simon, for now the Pay Now option on the web is only redirecting to PayU. However, you can still pay using QR code under the How to Pay page on the website.
https://self-service.dstv.com/how-to-pay/ .

Highlighted

Hi @Simon, thanks for the suggestion Smiley Happy. We'll forward it to the relevant team. 

New poster

Payment Options (QR Codes)

I got an SMS reminding me of my payment. This opened a PayU website with many payment options, including a QR code. Scanned that and the payment proceeded (hopefully) without a hitch. When I use the "View Balance" option on DSTV's self service website, the "Pay Now" option opens a PayU website which only has the card option. Surely the QR code could be on the "Pay Now" page?