Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SMS from DSTV / MULTICHOICE

6 REPLIES 6
Trending

Re: SMS from DSTV / MULTICHOICE

Why a PM?  Granted, there are personal details involvec BUT the account issues expereinced are common to many of your customers.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Please private message us so we can see what is going on with the account.

Action

I do have a Facebook account but also agree with GeoffD regarding the query posted here. Why should someone having posted a query on an MC operated site need to take up the issue on Facebook?

Perhaps it's about time someone working for the Community Forum or MC posted some guidelines as to what is available to us on this site? We, THE VALUED SUBSCRIBERS, are floundering around in the dark. Mostly.

Trending

Once again, MC shows its absolute disdain for its customer base. Why cant thta same team, deal directly with this customers issue on THIS forum?  Why must he make contact via another platform? It is unbelievable that MC sets up a Community and then refuses to solve issues customers have via the Community!

There are some of us that WILL NEVER EVER sign on and have a Facebook account.

Cat MadMan MadRobot MadSmiley MadWoman Mad

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted

Hi @Sanjiv , please get in touch with our customer service touchpoint via Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica/ , Inbox your ID or customer and query, the team is standing by to assist. 

Hi @Sanjiv , please get in touch with our customer service touchpoint via Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica/ , Inbox your ID or customer and query, the team is standing by to assist. 

Viewer

SMS from DSTV / MULTICHOICE

In April 2018 I left for an assignment overseas and on my Self-service system disabled the connection. To be connected when I return. I also cancelled further stop orders.

All goes well (except for reminders as to how i am missing the shows and sports) and I am still overseas. Today morning I receive a sms 

"It seems that we've still not received payment on your DStv account. Please make payment urgently. Dial *120*68584# for where & how to pay. Should we not receive payment, we'll request an external collections agency to get in touch with you to assist in making the payment."

The tone is threatening to say the least and even alludes to external agency etc etc.

Wow.. you amaze me DSTV. This is a good lesson in customer relations.

Any advice from anyone and any such experiences from anyone else?