Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
Anime

Re: Status: Pending Upgrade

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@TauZee@, please follow @DStvCare on Twitter or like the DStv page on Facebook and forward the message. The customer care team will gladly assist.  

Have done that but still no joy. Call centre placed  me on position 34 in the queue...

Anime

@GeoffD wrote:

So you tried to do it on line? If so, the only way out now is to phone the call centre. You probably inadvertently scheduled the change to a later date.

Yes I tried it online and chose to change it now. Calling them and being placed in the queue at number 34 was disheartening.....

Highlighted
Red Carpet

So you tried to do it on line? If so, the only way out now is to phone the call centre. You probably inadvertently scheduled the change to a later date.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

@TauZee, please follow @DStvCare on Twitter or like the DStv page on Facebook and forward the message. The customer care team will gladly assist.  

Anime

I am changing my package from Access to Compact Plus and getting this message: Status Pending Upgrade. It's been like this for 2 days. When I log onto Self Service, it does not allow me to change the package...

Please heeeeeelp

Tags (1)