DSTV Now Aspect Ratio

16 REPLIES 16
New poster

Re: DSTV Now Aspect Ratio

I have the exact same problem

BoxOffice

There are 3 screenshots a few posts back Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Mic413 Please PM us the screenshot of the registered devices on your DStv Now App and your Connect ID. 

Red Carpet

@MC,

What is it with this process?

Why so infuriatingly complicated? With all these small petty rules about how many devices coupled with software that appears to cause issues with registered devices after software upgrades?

What is the software doing? What, after a software upgrade, does the system now end up not recognising devices previously registered?

Just another example of pathetic code coupled with complicated rules that is now becoming a MC trademark!

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted
BoxOffice

Maybe MC can remove those 2, so that you can add it again. 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Anime

Hi @Luke7777, you can only remove 2 devices every 6 months and I've already tried that once with the TV - the same problem happened again. 

BoxOffice

Why don't you remove your TV and just add it again ?  The same with the Xbox ?

Anime

Hi @Thoko_DStv1 thank you for the assistance, however, I'm having a different issue now unfortunately. I just opened my DSTV now to check and it says that I am over the maximum number of devices (I should have 4 active devices). The app seems to be picking up my TV as two separate devices. I've had this same issue with my XBOX as well where the app picks it up as multiple devices. Because of this I can't view anything on either of these devices. 

@Mic413 Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have feedback from the Hisense team that the issue is now resolved. Let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue. 

Anime

@Luke7777 yeah, the app works perfectly on my android device as well. I think that it's just a case of the TV not scaling the image correctl