cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSTV Now Aspect Ratio

Anime

Re: DSTV Now Aspect Ratio

@Thoko_DStv1 Hi, it's a 2018 Hisense 55" UHD LED (one of the world cup ones), it's an A6100. The TV itself locks the ability to change the Aspect Ratio when the DSTV Now app is open.PSX_20181204_190540.jpgLeft side and bottom of image are being cut off

New poster

Hi Please advise hisense model numbers that have dstv now app available on appstore, i have a 2018 model and have my region set to RSA but i cant seem to see app on appstore.

@Mic413 Please advise which model of the TV are you using. Also send us the screenshot of your TV screen.

BoxOffice

Only have the app running on IOS mobile devices, so can't comment on the TV one, but the moblie app has no aspect ratio stuff. Maybe the HiSense one isn't correctly picking up your TV settings...

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Anime

Hi, yes it appears to be all live channels as well as separate catch up shows and movies. The top right corner is ok, but the bottom left stretches about a quarter of the image past the screen. Unfortunately there are no options on either the TV or app to correct it.

BoxOffice

All channels ?

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Anime

DSTV Now Aspect Ratio

I am using the new DSTV app on my Hisense Smart TV, however a fair portion of the picture is being cut off. The TV does not allow me to change the aspect ratio for the app. Is there any way to resolve this?