Welcome to Installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder I have 2 Exploras and distribute to a 3rd tv.

4 REPLIES 4
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder I have 2 Exploras and distribute to a 3rd tv.

This diagram would be suitable for the 5S as well5U 5S 1131.JPG 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder I have 2 Exploras and distribute to a 3rd tv.

I have with Geoff's assistance modified the diplexer diagram suit your setup. 

5S 5u  1131.jpg

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@ethan wrote:

Hi i have an 1131 decoder and a 5s connected with a diplexer but it shows no communication please assist 

With the 5S as primary you need to install the diplexer in reverse behind the 5S and then run a  heart beat cable  to one of the RF ports of the 1131fron the diplexer,.The 1131 need to be connected to the Universal (legacy) port of the SLNB. The HB cannot be relayed through to the universal port of the SLNB

Red Carpet

What LNB is installed and where have you placed the diplexer? The Explora is the primary. You need to extract the HB from the LNB port and then run the HB cable to the 1131 decoder. Have you made sure the diplexer is correctly installed behind the Explora. See the diagrams published by Jan Horn for details.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder I have 2 Exploras and distribute to a 3rd tv.

Hi i have an 1131 decoder and a 5s connected with a diplexer but it shows no communication please assist 

Tags (1)