Welcome to Installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: Where has all the relevant installation (and other) info from the old forum been moved to

Highlighted
Action

Re: Where has all the relevant installation (and other) info from the old forum been moved to

Oh, sorry I took 4 days to offer some answer........ just doing what some of the Mods do   :-p   <embarrassment smiley>

You no doubt noticed that I earmarked some of the threads you're mentioning for transplant from the old forum, I guess MC aren't interested in anybody helping technically. After all, we've been here 10 days now <eek>

MC themselves - they only had one thread with tech info since the last forum update, and it ended up years outdated.

Not sure who of us who've done so before are interested now, guess we're waiting to see what develops... and as there's no longer the opportunity to earn from it (was MC's idea, but needed), in this economy it may be restricted to only millionaires being able to devote enough time to helping others. <roll eyes>

However - accredited installers are very eager to pass on their half-knowledge ;-)

(In all fairness, some will be competent.)