Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Single View HD 5s

SOLVED
New poster

Single View HD 5s

Hi there, I've been searching for a topic or post similar to my situation and cannot find my actual issue. Hope I get the support needed. I'm not an installer but completed a few setups - but this last one has been a headache. I've moved into a complex, got myself a new HD decoder (model 5s), plugged in everything and all it scanned complete with channel 100 playing. When I tried changing, it kept giving a E-600 validation error. I got some frequencies from the BC - but I wasnt too keen on changing as the signal strength & quality was fine on the default "Universal" scan. The BC has frequencies/transposed frequencies for 3 different setups. I have tried all 3 and received the same E-600 error. Called MC everyday since Friday, 14 Dec 2018 - and they keep trying to send a signal, or ask me to do basic troubleshooting by unplugging and restarting and all that. Please, can anyone shed some light here. Am I doing the network settings incorrectly, or is it MC who needs to properly setup this decoder on my profile?