cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Transposed Frequencies

BoxOffice

Re: Transposed Frequencies

This is the one set of circumstances where MC really can't ever help, only your BC can transpose etc. and therefore include channels from the new transponders associated.

There is no shortcut, unless your BC will allow you to have your own dish...

That's all from me, sorry.

New poster

Hello, Nontsiki; thanks for your reply and explanation. I’m having trouble receiving Discovery channels such as 135, 136, 171 etc with zero view of the same (E48). I’ve done the usual umpteen contact centre phonecalls with numerous visits in person to MC and even replaced the decoder. My settings also check with BC so I’m at a complete loss here... especially as it’s fierce good channels I’m missing out on. I noted that the two mentioned fq’s were the only horizontal ones not transposed and so my hopes were on resolving the issue by transposing them! If that’s not the case, what can I try?
Community Manager

Hi @Howdent and @Grasshopper. These are two extended high band frequencies which don’t have transposed frequencies. Inorder for us to advise further, we need to know why you want to transpose these frequencies.

Also note that the transpose frequencies should also be available from complex/hotel body corporate as each SMATV headend might have some differences in terms of setup. 

New poster

Hi. Unfortunately not!
New poster

Hello, did you ever find out the frequencies ?

New poster

Cheers Geoff, will do.

BoxOffice

@Howdent wrote:

Can anyone help with transposed frequencies please?

Its for LNB type on SMATV, Satellite IS20.

Transponders:

11728H 2/3 DVB-S2

11808H 2/3 DVB-S2

Generally, this depends entirely on the the MUD distribution system implemented in your complex. Approach the BC for the details of what the settings are supposed to be for your complex or community fed by the MUD installation.

Please post the values for us if you do establish what they are.

Here is another example where years of data we collected on the old forum is now no longer available for easy access! Man Mad

We basically have to starty all over again, and, then without being able to easily deposit the data somehwere like in a knowledge base facilty, how do we make it available for others' to use?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted
New poster

Transposed Frequencies

Can anyone help with transposed frequencies please?

Its for LNB type on SMATV, Satellite IS20.

Transponders:

11728H 2/3 DVB-S2

11808H 2/3 DVB-S2