Triple view Explora 3A, Explora 2 & HD 4S

3 REPLIES 3
BoxOffice

Re: Triple view Explora 3A, Explora 2 & HD 4S

Diagram for the cabling 2A 3A 4S.jpg

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

You do not need the RF port for the HB  on the Explora 3A. The HB is send from the Explora 2A via the Slnb. So you can replace any of the 4S decoders with the Explora 3A. All you need to do appart from getting MC to do the XV setup is to ensure there are no UB  conflicts.

I suggest you use Quick setup wizard and choose Decoder 1 for the 2A Decoder 2 for the 4S and Decoder 3 for the 3A. Please do the setup one decoder at a time with the  other two powered down.  

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doin' it 4 Tv

Try and find a 2A and return the 3A. If you can't do this , Geoff will be around to assist Smiley Happy

You can also look in this thread for some pointers

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
New poster

Triple view Explora 3A, Explora 2 & HD 4S

Hi there

I would like to ask if you can help. I have the following setup:

- Primary (explora 2)

- Secondary 1 (HD 4s)

- Secondary 2 (HD 4s)

I have 3 cables connected on the 3 unicable connections on the Smart LNB going to the Sat In on all 3 the decoders, then I have a cables running from the Primary Decoder RF In to a splitter and then to the 2 Secondary Decoders RF Out. This setups works perfect. Now my Question, I bought a explora 3A and want to replace one of the Secondary decoders but I do not see any RF In or RF out. How would I go about. Many thanks