Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Using the Aerial King diplexer model "001-M01-017"

New poster

Re: Using the Aerial King diplexer model "001-M01-017"

Hi Geoff,

Thsnk you very much, I appreciate your response.

I will try it today.

Thanks

Klasie

Red Carpet

The existing pair of Explora decoders are connected with a local HB cable connected to the RF ports?

So, what you will have to do is install a diplexer behind the Primary Explora to inject HB  onto the SLNB  cabling so that the other HD 5 decoder can receive HB via the SLNB. That avoids the need for extending the HB  connection via another cable.

It may not work however because there are reports that the Explora 1 is not really able to provide sufficient HB  signal strength via an SLNB.

The HD  decoder must be connected to a unicable port as well, NOT  to a universal port on the SLNB.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Hi,

I do have 2 x Dstv explora 1s in my lounge and 1 HD 5 in another room with a smart LNB.

2 csbles come from the smart LNB to the 2 exploras and one from smart LNB to other room on the HD 5.

How and ehere wil I connect a duplexir?

There are no way for extra cables in my wall.

Please assist

Highlighted
Showmaxed

Using the Aerial King diplexer model "001-M01-017"

It's a partially oddly labelled diplexer due to poor tech English from the Chinese source.

(EDIT: If the Aerial King label is attached its English words are correct and standard, as detailed below.)

Here's the correct usage from Aerial King for normal and reverse (when RF-cabling HB (HeartBeat) distribution needs to be created) diplexer use;

Normal usage:

ANT (S1) - connects to the RF In or Out port (depending on user's needs)

I/O (PX) - connects to the LNB's cable coming from the dish

SAT (S2) - connects to the LNB input port

Reverse usage:

ANT (S1) - connects to the RF coaxial cable you will be routing

I/O (PX) - connects to the LNB input port

SAT (S2) - connects to the LNB's cable coming from the dish

Photo attached for those able to view it properly.

If you have problems call C.J. at Aerial King: 082 558 8797