Highlighted
ARN
Doccie

Re: Xtra view Explora 3 and Hd pvr

Thank you i do

Red Carpet

Drawing is correct.

The diplexer connections depend on the make, but in general, in this configuration, the combined port of the diplexer is connected to the cable coming from the SLNB.

The port marked "ANT" is connected to the RF IN port on the decoder. The other port marked SAT is connected to the SATCR port on the HD PVR 2P.

I would leave the HD PVR2P on default settings for SATCR or SATCR Universal, as that means this decoder will use UBs 0 and 1.

Set the Explora 3A to use Decoder 2 or Decoder 3 settings on the Installation wizard.

Let us know progress please.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

Yep, and post if you're unsure about each decoder's network settings or the diplexer connections so someone can explain..

ARN
Doccie

i havent done the setup i just wanna know if its gonna work thank you

Red Carpet

Sounds like you already know that it works and you're just sharing. Let us know if you're querying anything.

And thanks for confirming that anyone can now post photos without moderation.

ARN
Doccie

Xtra view Explora 3 and Hd pvr

IMG_20190306_0001.jpg

My setup for this is 1 wire from SLNB port A to Explora 3 as primary  and 1 wire port B to Hd pvr thru diplexer as secondary (HEARTBEAT CONNECT).