Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

XtraView primary decoder no signal

3 REPLIES 3
Red Carpet

Re: XtraView primary decoder no signal

@Jan-Horn wrote:
@Geoff looking at the screenshots of the various decoders I notice that the frequency for user band 6 is set as 1006 which is actually the frequency for user band 4 it should be 1108. I realise that it should not effect the primary decoder or would it?

I did not even try and look at the attachments so yes, you are right.  Yes it would affect the primary decoder I wouldthink.  I dont have direct experience though so cant be sure.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Geoff looking at the screenshots of the various decoders I notice that the frequency for user band 6 is set as 1006 which is actually the frequency for user band 4 it should be 1108. I realise that it should not effect the primary decoder or would it?
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

The settings appear to be correct as far as userbands and frequencies.

What decoder models are please?

0,1,2 ----- Explora ?

3,4,5 ----- Explora ?

6      ------ HD single view model?

What LNB do you have and how are the decoders connected ?

Any Explora switches involved and if so what model?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

XtraView primary decoder no signal

Can anyone please tell my what is wrong. Please see attached fotos, my primary decoder do not get signal and other decoders do have signal.